- Shipping & Delivery
- We deliver to all UK mainland postcodes and internationally. Goods shipped to most UK postcodes will generally be delivered the next day by 6:00pm provided the order reaches us by 4.00pm the day before and UPS Standard is the chosen delivery method. Any order placed using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for will also be dispatched the same day provided the order reaches us before 4.00pm and will arrive within 48hrs. Orders placed on Friday after 4.00pm, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday and should be delivered on the Tuesday or Wednesday.When placing an order, customer shipping charges will be calculated according to the delivery postcode and weight of the goods to be delivered. All shipping rates will vary due to the automated shipping calculator which will always give each customer a tailored, individual shipping rate at the cheapest possible price.
- Any enquiries regarding UK or international shipping please contact:Tel (00 44 0 207 033 4029) or by email: email@example.com
Returns & Replacements
- Clothing items may be returned if there is a fault with the item or if it doesn't fit. They will be exchanged with something better suited, for no extra charge if the product was sent back in it's original packaging with all tags still attached. If clothing appears to be worn and is not in it's original sale, the item will not be exchanged. For an exchange you must notify us as soon as possible and items must be return to us within 14 days of the original date of the order. We do not do refunds. Our return address is:
- Chrome & Black LTD
- Arch 8 Gales Gardens
- E2 0EJ
- United Kingdom
- We accept PayPal payments for online purchases. You do not need to have a PayPal account to purchase products from Chrome & Black Ltd online store. You will see an option to proceed with your purchase without a paypal account once you have completed the shopping cart process where you can then use your credsit or debit card to complete the purchase. We will wait until payments are cleared, where relevant, before shipping purchased items.
Items out of stock
- Chrome & Black LTD endevour to represent stock availability as accuratley as possible, however, rarely, items which appear to be 'in stock" can be out of stock. If a customer has included an out of stock item in their order Chrome & Black LTD reserve the right to replace such items with the nearest match or will contact the customer directly to see what option they would best prefer. If we contact you because there are discrepancies with your order and we don't hear back from you within 24 hours, orders will be sent as they are.
Important information for non-UK Buyers
- Non-UK buyers should pay via PayPal for their purchases. However, if an alternative payment method is desired, then we may be able to accommodate you. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the payment, as not all other non-UK payment methods are always accepted.
- By entering this site, you agree that you are over 18 years of age. We cannot sell prohibited items to anyone below that age. Please note, that we are unable to send lighters outside of the UK. Due to the nature of such items, they are deemed as prohibited goods by most courier services. If a customer outside of the UK purchases a prohibited item, a full refund will be given.
Disclaimer & Liability
- All references to “we" or "our" in ‘terms and conditions’ refer to Chrome & Black Ltd. All references to “website” or “online orders/store”refer to www.chromeandblackapparel.com and www.chromeandblack.com
Neither Chrome & Black Ltd nor any of our employees, make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chrome & Black Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, in connection with the use of this website, or the information, products, services, contained on the website.
Chrome & Black Ltd will not be liable whatsoever for any injury or death resulting from the use of the information, products, and services contained on the chromeandblack.com website of which may be ascertained by telephone conversations or in-store, over the counter advice.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites and people who and which are not under the control of Chrome & Black Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chrome & Black takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.By purchasing goods from Chrome and Black Ltd the customer is accepting our Terms and Conditions, FAQ's and Shipping policy. Chrome and Black Ltd refuses to accept liability for any breach of our Terms and Conditions, FAQ's and Shipping policy by any customer.